Saturday, October 1, 2016

October Guest Designer for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

This month I am the guest designer for Counterfeit Kit Challenge! Our inspiration is the beautiful new collection Indigo Hills from PinkFresh Studios. If you haven't ever played along with this group, the idea is to pull together a kit from your stash using a kit or collection as the inspiration piece. I chose the pretty blue color in the alphas as my inspiration, however I didn't have anything quite the same shade. So I decided to still use the color blue, just a different hue. Since it is fall and I am ready for cooler weather, I pulled out what I have of Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane collection as the starting point of my kit.




Several of my embellishments were open making it difficult to take good pictures of them, so I am going to list what I included in the kit:
Pink Paislee Cedar Lane 6x6 and 12x12 papers
Pink Paislee Cedar Lane leaf clips
Pink Paislee Cedar Lane ephemera
Pink Paislee Cedar Lane puffy stickers
Pink Paislee Cedar Lane arrows
Pink Paislee Cedar Lane washi tape booklet
Pink Paislee Cedar Lane fabric tags
Jen Hadfield DIY Home stickers
Jen Hadfield DIY Home die cuts
Jen Hadfield DIY Home washi strip booklet
Simple Stories wood veneer
Miscellaneous flair, sequins, and paper clips
Recollections puffy stickers
Studio Calico tile alphas 
tags 
doilies
enamel dots

Here are the Design Team members in case you would like to see what they have chosen for their kits this month. I hope that you play along this month and make your own counterfeit kit!

Lesley:  Oh! Blog It!

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit and lovely colors. This will make many lovely pages and projects <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute kit :) congrats on being GD this month it is an interesting inspiring kit and I like your take on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh--very pretty kit! Cedar Lane is definitely one of my favorite collections! Glad you are here with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly! Cedar Lane is my all-time favorite fall collection and I really want to use it and not hoard it! Hopefully these challenges will help me make a big dent in it :)

      Delete
  4. A beautiful kit full of love and sparkle - welcome Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting kit that I'm sure you will love using.Cedar Lane is one of my favourites. Welcome to CKCX Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julene! Your name is so pretty and definitely sounds southern :)

      Delete
  6. fantastic kit-love all the adds of the Pink Paislee and the MME (wish I had some of that in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that you are able to join us this month Kelly! That Cedar Lane collection is one of my favorites but I don't think I've used much of it at all. The items you pulled from other collections are lovely combinations with your starting point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late commenting and did drop by and oo and ah over your kit back in October but didn't manage to find the time to comment! However, I totally loved your kit. The starting point of Cedar Lane is interesting and made a gorgeous collection of items - many of which I have in my own stash. I'd love to make my own version of your kit as a fun exercise! thanks for joining us in October, Kelly! It was a great month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet words Lisa! I love the blue in the Indigo Hills collection and wanted to incoporate as close to that color as I could with my stash. I hope that you do make your own kit with the Cedar Lane products...they are just stunning.

      Delete